Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Hunt Around The World [S]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 2:56:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]All ready when you are. This one'll be back at the beach.[break][break]

Isaac grimaced at the tray of Wooper whoopies. Ugh. Their facial features were too big, or too small, or too squiggly. The icing could've been way more even, with some Woopers looking more like Gloopers. He kept fiddling with one's candied antennae, because if he left it alone for five seconds it started drooping.[break][break]

They were far from perfect. But they were baked with love, and if the one that he'd accidentally splattered on the plate was any indication, love tasted delicious.[break][break]

Eris had been burning through this scavenger hunt like crazy. Every night, Isaac teleported over to that night's obstacle to see if it had been figured out. Every night, she was right on the money. He was pretty sure he'd spotted her darting away one time, but he'd hid in the treeline to avoid being spotted. He couldn't ruin the surprise, after all![break][break]

Instead, he waited on the beach. It was a beautiful night, that little bit of autumn chill finally bleeding into the maritime air. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, allowing the moon to reflect off of the surprisingly still waters. High above, the stars shined down on Hoenn. They cared not for the violence that dwelled within the world below. Their beauty and majesty remained all the same.[break][break]

Neither did Isaac. They'd have years to stress over the state of the region. Today was a day not just about remembering, but about finding the strength to keep moving no matter how bad things got. In Isaac's case, his reason would be coming any moment now.[break][break]

Okay. The fireworks were a real good reason, too. But he'd have to wait.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 3:18:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He had really thought hard trying to censor that curse, even as he knowingly wrote it down on the sticky note. Funny enough, she does take a moment to settle within the space, finding a spot to sit back and lean against the wall, to take in just how empty this place has gotten.[break][break]

There had once been laughter. There had been precious moments spent baking in the kitchen, times where she'd laid back on the couch to watch a movie. Late nights spent recounting her daily adventures, or showing off a new piece of work she's painted on the walls. The legends remain, traces of her life still haunting these corridors as this house cradles her in its loneliness.[break][break]

Text him when she finds it.[break][break]

She takes in a deep breath, closing her eyes as Reiner lays his head across her lap. Her fingers grace the cover of the book, gently brushing over the sticky note markers, back and forth.[break][break]

He can afford to wait for just a few more minutes.[break][break]

[break]

Or well, she wonders if that had truly been the case when she spies just what he's holding. An eyebrow quirks at the curious sight, her lips twitching as she takes a closer look at just how dopey the Woopers seem. Oh, but Reiner seems a little further down the processing line than she is, turning his head to the side as he lets out a snort.[break][break]

Seems like he most certainly can imagine the Wooper Troopers sharing the very same expressions.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 3:34:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]With a book tucked under her arms, and a thoughtful look on her face, Eris arrived. If there was any question as to what was wrong, it evaporated with the amusement that twitched across her face. The pains would be there for a while, but the little replica Wooper Troopers would only last the night.[break][break]

"Well, well, well, looks like someone's speechless. Are you that blown away by this incredible looking sprea-" Uh oh. One of the Wooper Troopers just tipped over on the plate. With a sigh, Isaac relented, gingerly tipping it back into a standing position. "Okay. So I'm new to the whole cake decorating thing. But, trust me. Their taste's gonna blow you away, at least."[break][break]

He gave Reiner a quick, appreciative scratch behind the ears, smiling down at the big cat. It was a good thing Pokemon seemed capable of eating anything, because he was even newer to Pokemon biology than he was to cake decorating. Even a jack of all trades had to start somewhere![break][break]

"So, take a seat, get yourself comfy. You must've been running yourself ragged trying to find all these." Or not, because Isaac wasn't exactly Mr. Subtlety. But the point was for this to feel like an adventure, damnit! "Beach chair? Or are you more of the towel and sand type?"[break][break]

Whatever answer she picked, Isaac would whip out a picnic basket, setting it down before her. The Wooper Pies may've been the main attraction, but there was also a Watmel berry, some sandwiches cut up into various (attempted, and also crustless) Pokemon shapes, and plenty of apple juice boxes. Compared to the other four gifts, it was pretty simple, but at least it covered all the essential Eris food groups.[break][break]

"Have as much as ya want, by the way. I totally filled up while prepping." Someday, the ghosts of a few failed baking attempts would haunt Isaac, but that was a story for another time.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 3:49:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Incredible for something you only had... 3 days to master?" It's a real compliment, but she doesn't try to hide the wry smile in the slightest. What she does hide is the fact that her true preference is anywhere solid to not get sand everywhere, especially not in her food - But the atmosphere he's gone out of the way to create has probably consumed so much of his time and effort that she'd keep it to herself as she settles on the towel laid down.[break][break]

Picking up a Wooper pie, she barely gets the chance to observe how Reiner snaps right at the sandwiches over the wonky smile on this little one. And as he greedily chews through his mouthful, he'll pull an apple juice box right towards her, leaving the rather delicate task of poking the straw through to her far more precise hands.[break][break]

"Opposable thumbs." She hums, wiggling her thumbs right at the Luxray as he rolls his eyes. And he'll even scrunch his nose at the Wooper pie, lazily waving a paw around and perhaps gesturing at Isaac at some point -[break][break]

"Hmmm. That would be pretty funny, huh?" Smiling at his arguing point, Eris finally takes a bite of the sweet.[break][break]

"That's actually really good!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:02:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Master's a strong word. You know throw myself at something a bunch of times and hoping for the best is way more my style." Isaac tended to learn by doing, not by studying, and pressure never failed to be his greatest teacher. If the stakes were low, he was slapstick incarnate. But if their lives depended on him winning the Great Galarian Bake-Off?[break][break]

At least Eris was in good humor today. Poor Reiner, being roasted over his lack of opposable thumbs. Isaac could only imagine the day when Reiner first tried to get his appy joos for himself. Was it a hard lesson, learning some dreams would forever remain outside of his reach?[break][break]

He motioned towards Isaac, trying to imply that he should take a pie. Isaac simply shot him a smile in response. "All yours, big guy. I'm stuffed," he assured him, a sentence not quite true but not quite false, either.[break][break]

If he ate another Wooper Pie, he would probably explode.[break][break]

So did Eris, except less from nausea and more from how good they tasted. Isaac perked up a little at her sudden excitement. "Wait, real- uh, I mean. Yeah! I knew you'd love 'em!" Isaac brandished his cookbook with pride, same crinkly corner and all. A few sticky notes, similar to the ones dotting her atlas, lined the ranks of pages. "Maybe I'll whip up a few more treats from this sometime. I've never been on 's level, but he's rubbed off on me."[break][break]

And . But they didn't need to invoke his name today.[break][break]

"Y'know, it's funny. I didn't expect today to be a fully moon. But, hey. Seize the day. Or the night, I guess." There was something calming about seeing the moon hanging in the sky, bigger than it had ever been before. "Man. Crazy to think people have actually been there, huh? Not even astronauts. Just . . . people we know."[break][break]

"Wonder how easy it is to give it a shot ourselves . . ."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:14:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh, no. He wasn't saying that." Pop goes the bubble, punctuated by another bite of the Wooper pie. "He said he could probably outdecorate you even without opposable thumbs."[break][break]

Peeking at his marked up book, Eris can't quite help the flutter in her chest.[break][break]

"Maybe you'll get good enough to compete with the sweet store in Petalburg." Sure, he still had a long way to go, but when had that ever stopped him? "I've been to a moon once, in Ultra Crater." She doesn't quite echo his words out loud, but the way she lingers on her thoughts most likely does. "Everything feels so small from up there. And it's so much quieter. You get kind of like... this feeling. Like everything could just stay the way it does."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:23:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Probably. He's a hell of a Pokemon." There was a reason Isaac picked him of all Pokemon to be Eris' giant plush gift. However, that respect was punctuated by the mother of all cheeky grins flashed his way. "But if he's gonna step up to the king, then he best not miss."[break][break]

The King of Clowns, maybe.[break][break]

It sounded like everyone had a cool lunar adventure besides him. Even Eris had been on one! (He says, as if Eris doesn't have a knack for getting herself into strange dangers and impossible situations). Clearly, he was slacking. Maybe he'd go to the Crater, or maybe he'd sneak on the next voyage Mossdeep Space Shuttle. If they could train oil drillers to be astronauts in just a week, surely they could train Isaacs to do the same.[break][break]

"Like it's all just kind of peaceful, and there's nothing else up there to mess it up for you?" Humanity could be A Lot. So could the world. So could life itself. Being able to leave it behind on a big old chunk of rock, if not a very good permanent solution, sounded like such a tempting vacation. "Like for once, you can finally just sit back and take a breath."[break][break]

"I wonder what Hoenn looks like from all the way up there."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:32:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"There's nothing else... and there's no one else who could hurt you."[break][break]

Whether out of love or malice.[break][break]

"You'll feel... so small. Like you could just disappear." Reaching up to the sky, she splays her fingers and watches as the moon is simply grasped within the palm of her hand. "And the world... the whole cosmos would go on without ever noticing."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:39:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"I'd notice."[break][break]

The idea of Eris just tumbling away into space, never to be seen again, left an inexplicable rush of adrenaline pulsing through his heart. It was as if, even just hearing this hypothetical, a part of his brain was terrified that it would come true.[break][break]

To be so worried, over something so trivial. He'd really cared about her by this point, didn't he?[break][break]

"Maybe one of these days, I'll make it far enough for everyone to notice." For all the strides he'd taken, for all the life he'd crammed into this last year and a half, he still felt so small in the grand scheme of the cosmos. He tried to see through the haze of imposter syndrome, but it was still hard to picture how much significance he'd clawed out. "That's always been a silly little dream of mine."[break][break]

"If it wasn't for all this . . . everything, I might've tried getting into acting."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:51:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I hope you will." Whether she disappeared of her own accord, or if she'd been stolen by a force beyond their reckoning. The crashing of the sea dredges up a memory: A distant dream of being swallowed by a light. "I hope you'll never forget about me."[break][break]

And that silly little dream he dares to share with her -[break][break]

"I think you've made it really far. And that far more people notice than you think." Dropping her gaze, she looks upon him with her one good eye, a diluted moon seemingly reflecting within the other. "You just don't realise it, because you're seeing from your own eyes."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:01:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"I'm not gonna have to. Because you're not going anywhere." Even in the face of the enormous universe they contemplated, Isaac's words were less of a guess and more of a fact. "And if worst comes to worst? Then I'll just have to tear space apart myself to get you back."[break][break]

No matter how much he hoped it never came to pass, the answer felt right.[break][break]

Eris' eyes, incomplete, met his. He wondered if had the chance to try helping her yet. He couldn't blame Doug if he was having a hard time. Just catching the kid could be impossible sometimes, especially when the word "doctor" got involved. Still, it was hard not to hope that the proof of concept that was his existence could mean something greater for Eris.[break][break]

Not that she saw him as just some beta test for her. If anything, she seemed to have a better opinion of him than he ever could of himself. "I mean, I'm still kicking. With the way the last year's panned out, that's a hell of a feather in my cap." From the proud grin on his face, the message was clear. He wasn't going anywhere either. "Same goes for you too, y'know. For all the stress you put on yourself, you're kinda incredible."[break][break]

How he hated that this incredible kid missed the boat on what should have been the best years of her life. At least he could fight for the rest of them.[break][break]

"Man. All this existential junk's getting kinda stuffy." It wasn't. It was fascinating, even if it was just two tiny minds on a beach throwing their innermost thoughts around back and forth. However, there was also a touch of sadness to it, and one Isaac was afraid to follow down its rabbit hole. "You know what the best cure for that is?"[break][break]

He looked over to the fireworks box, the same one that had been empty when Eris had first come here. Surely, it still was.[break][break]

Right?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:10:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Bold words." Enough to draw a hint of a laugh from her lips. "Though... it'd be funny to watch you fistfight Palkia."[break][break]

Who'd win? A giant horse-looking dragon creature that could bend and fold reality? Or a very brave (maybe she should be calling him reckless) and angry brother? Somehow, she finds that her bet resides on the latter.[break][break]

Though, perhaps part of that confidence comes from the very fact that he dares to look over a seemingly empty box with such a leading question.[break][break]

"I doubt Suicune is going to climb into a crate as small as that."[break][break]

Reiner probably would try though. She can spy the glint in his eyes, the way his tail sways and sweeps across the sand.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:18:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Well, if I'm gonna get pounded into space dust, it might as well be while you have a good laugh over it." So long as Eris was smiling, one way or another, he was pretty sure he'd done a good job at being a big bro.[break][break]

Sure, it took a lot more than that, especially if she agreed to stay with him. School, for one. Did anyone educate her on the sub? Did anyone give it a shot during her stint in League custody? Could she even handle that much stimulation? Maybe he'd be better off buying more books. Cookbooks, too. She couldn't live off pastries alone. He'd have to find her favorite foods.[break][break]

When was the last time she'd gone to a doctor, anyway? He was pretty sure if they tried to update her shots, she'd get bitey. And therapy, too. She needed that real bad. Not that he had those under control, either. Maybe if he told her he needed her there so he could be stronger, it'd at least get her foot in the door. That'd be a step.[break][break]

Okay. There was a lot more to being a big brother than making her smile. But that was the first and most important thing.[break][break]

As she peered at the box, he couldn't help but snicker. "Hey, c'mon, you already had your shot at that," he teased. "If you want another peek, I'm probably gonna have to wrestle them again. They . . . don't seem to like being noticed. Something the two of you have in common."[break][break]

"Nah, nah. I've got something better planned. Trust me." He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she found the motherlode.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:29:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I can imagine. Legendaries tend to come and go as they please."[break][break]

Case in point, Mesprit, who was probably zipping around the region sprinkling acts of mischief or bothering Uxie over the newest crossword puzzle in the morning papers. Though the pixie was a lot more amenable as long as sufficiently bribed.[break][break]

"Think of it as good practice for a wrestling match against Palkia?" She hums, dusting the sand off her clothes as she begrudgingly gets up to go peek at the crate. "Maybe if you master the whole water walking thing, you could even fight Kyo- oh..."[break][break]

Reaching in, her eyes shines bright as she carefully grabs at one of the tubes.[break][break]

"Where in the wor- Didn't you say you've never light sparklers before? This is one whole big step ahead. The kind of big step that you'd really need a proper stepstool for, you know?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:45:02 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"You can say that again. I don't know how those guys at AQUA do it." Imagine having your legendary at your beck and call. Couldn't be these two. "Though, I guess I'm lucky. Suicune'll never be someone I can just call on demand, but they always seem to know when I need them. Hell, I'm pretty sure they know me better than I do!"[break][break]

He thought back to his first attempt at getting Suicune to meet Eris. Was their defiance just the usual avoidant tendencies at work? Or was it them taking an excuse to test Isaac's mettle, forcing him to wrestle against a legend itself? The purpose of such a showdown, trivial in the grand scheme of things and yet more important than anything else, was perfect for the purpose.[break][break]

A part of Isaac wondered if, were he to call Suicune now, they'd actually show up. Another part wondered if that was why the waters were so still.[break][break]

"You're really gonna keep making me fight legends for you, huh?" he asked, tone bemused. A sigh and shake of his head quickly gave way to a warm, cheeky smile. "I swear. You're lucky I care about you so much." If he was being honest, he felt like he was the lucky one. But she didn't need to know that.[break][break]

She didn't need to know where Isaac got those fireworks, either. "Yeah, I'd never lit sparklers before. But these? Might've gotten my hands on 'em once or twice." Emphasis on once. It was totally a reckless idea. But since when was Eris one to judge for that? " 'Sides, I've got the best stepstool I could ask for. Viv, Reg, come on out!"[break][break]

Regulus was one of the pricklier members of Team Isaac, but the Ceruledge was also one uniquely suited to a job like this. His flaming blades could light a dozen fuses in a single swipe, and if worst came to worst his Flash Fire would let him absorb any wayward rockets. Between his unique abilities and Vivi's psychic powers, they could handle any parts of the setup Isaac wasn't personally comfy with.[break][break]

" 'Sides. I looked up some guides on the internet. Long as we've got a flat, sturdy space, and we don't stand too close, we're golden."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing